underscore underscore undercore...

From: Seth Rothberg <sethmr@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 11:44:10 -0500
To: "WAI-IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I've been working on a page that has a lot of fill in the blanks type examples
on it and am wondering if the <input type="text" size="n"> tag makes good
sense as a replacement for the underscores indicating where words and letters
ought to be filled in.  I know I'm not using the input tags in a form but I'm
hoping that it'll improve the page's renddering via screen readers.

The page is http://www.joneslibray.org/esl/stories.html.

Thanks,
Seth