Re: CSS optimised for different browsers

From: Julian <j@simweed.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 11:15:11 -0000
To: "WAI-IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

You can do to this some extent without using client side or server side
scripting. What you need to do is to exploit the css parsing bugs in
different browsers so they see different syles - and there are lots of bugs
to play with ;-)

hth - sorry can't really advise anymore since it's a sizeable subject and
there are quite a few different methods.

These places might help: