Re: *Complex* Tables, Forms, Labeling, I'm still confused

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:02:39 -0500
To: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

actually, some of them do look deeper at the code but not for non visual
stuff.  msaa already provides this and I'd rather for one not go down
that road.  it is almost the reverse of text only where in this
instance, we get stuff others do not in this case.  There is no need for
non visual stuff and tricks as long as you say, it is coded correctly.