RE: JAWS doing em / strong Re: *Complex* Tables, Forms, Labeling, I'm still confused

From: Jon Hanna <jon@spin.ie>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:44:56 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

>   with the phrase "insane" - which is otherwise a rather dangerous word to
>   use.

Hmm. I suppose since "insane" is a legal term it could be. However the term
seems so weakened as to be on a par with "tragic" and "terrific" as regards
to how closely current vernacular use matches the original intent.

This is only how it seems to me I suppose, and since this weakening of terms
can happen at different rates in different regions when on an international
list there is a risk of misunderstanding. I apologise if I caused offence.