How to define a CSS constant

From: SHARPE, Ian <Ian.SHARPE@cambridge.sema.slb.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:18:34 -0000
To: "WAI (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I want to create a constant in my CSS file so that I can change all affected
properties in one place. For example, in order to provide alternative
schemes one might assign a constants "myfontsize", "myfontcolor". I thought
I'd seen something like @define somewhere but can't find anything about it
now. Can this be done and if so how please?

Cheers
Ian

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.