question about colours and fonts

From: The Snider's Web <lsnider@thesnidersweb.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 10:20:40 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi All,

I tested this site for visual disabilities and the design held up at a 28
point font and the colour combo was used by other major sites for the
visually impaired. However, the organization and I are  curious about the
following:

The colours and font that are on the site, are they accessible for
Assistive devices and for persons with
visual disabilities?

What do you think? Here is a test page to look at:
http://www.entrepreneurdisability.org

Can I do better? How would you change it?

Thanks for the feedback

Lisa