question about colours and fonts

From: The Snider's Web <lsnider@thesnidersweb.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 10:20:40 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi All,

I tested this site for visual disabilities and the design held up at a 28
point font and the colour combo was used by other major sites for the
visually impaired. However, the organization and I are  curious about the

The colours and font that are on the site, are they accessible for
Assistive devices and for persons with
visual disabilities?

What do you think? Here is a test page to look at:

Can I do better? How would you change it?

Thanks for the feedback