accessibility metadata - DC 2002 report

From: Liddy Nevile <Liddy.Nevile@motile.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 07:35:41 +1100
To: w3c-wai-ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Please review the developments from the workshop held recently at the
(Dublin Core) DC 2002 Conference in Florence. See
http://dublincore.org/groups/access/

The DC accessibility group are interested in making contact with
others working on aspects of accessibility metadata and would
appreciate your involvement if you are in that category.

Please feel free to join the DC list and share your interests in this
area of work. We are working closely with W3C standards and hoping we
can help disseminate the good results of the W3C accessibility work
as widely as possible by 'implementing' accessibility in the very
extensive DC-based metadata context.

Liddy