Re: abbr, acronym and working examples

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 17:27:55 +0000
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: "Scarlett Julian (ED)" <Julian.Scarlett@sheffield.gov.uk>

To say again:

it is my contention over something like 4 years that it is essential
that we demonstrate by example, what is currently implemented and the
advantages or not of using the tools that we promote.

No one else has an 'authorised' or even extremely popular reference
judging by google, and this means that it is more than necessarily
difficult to find out what is the current best practical means to
implement plain html never mind scripts.

Jonathan

ps opinions on implementation are a necessary first step, thanks :-)
I like the 'a' tag method because presumably most browsers use it, and
I can remember it.