Selecting Checkboxes with the Keyboard

From: RUST Randal <RRust@COVANSYS.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:05:20 -0500
To: "WAI (w3c-wai-ig@w3.org)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I'm working on some forms that use Javascript as the first line of
validation and PHP as the second.  But I'm having trouble accessing the
checkboxes when I just use the keyboard.

When I tab through the items, I skip over the checkbox so I can't select it.
I'm not able to select the label either to check the box either, as I am
able to do with the mouse.

If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.

Randal Rust
Covansys, Inc.
Columbus, OH