abbr, acronym and working examples

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 13:19:32 +0000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

You would think i had said this often enough:-)

where are the examples?(for abbr acronym)
I've searched for far too long on google.

my example is http://www.learningdifferently.com/develop/hints.html
snippet: <a title="Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty">pmld</a>
which cannot be right, but does work.

the worked examples I've seen, dont seem to work onmouseover
<abbr title= "Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty">pmld</abbr>

I know I have even asked about this specific issue before, but cannot
even find my example, apologies as usual, if this is my typo etc....

thanks

jonathan