Re: Is it possible to paste an image into a form?

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:40:06 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> File input in forms is widely supported, although the quality of support
> varies from rather poor to poor. It can be used for images too. Naturally

What I meant was the ability to paste an anonymous object into a file
upload field, rather than the ability to type a file name or browse to
a file.  I know that uploading named files is well supported.  I'm not
aware of any browser where you can go to pbrush (gimp, etc.) do select
all, copy, then select some sort of input element on a web page, select
paste and have the bitmap image uploaded as an anonymous file.