job posting

From: The Snider's Web <lsnider@thesnidersweb.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:23:27 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi All,
I have been asked my another company to try and find people that specialize
in making web sites accessible. If you are in the Toronto/Ottawa Ontario
area-even better (not limited to this area though). From what I know the
project is a big one (the web site is about 10,000 pages) and they may need
a few people to do it in the next three months. Tall order or what?

If you are interested, please email me asap and I will pass your name along.

Cheers

Lisa