Is it possible to paste an image into a form?

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 09:31:01 +0100
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Is it possible to paste an image into a form?
if not, this would seem to be very blatant discrimination against people
who prefer to use images to communicate.

The simplest nearly succesful method I have found is in ie6 right click
on image, select properties, highlight URI, copy, paste into form.
not sure of mac or other methods.
This is far from trivial, and beyond our users.

our current feedback beta http://www.peepo.com/alfy/feedback.html lets
users paint an image, and send it in with a click.
copy and paste would suit many users.

jonathan