Re: Accessing PDFs

From: The Snider's Web <lsnider@thesnidersweb.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:38:49 -0300
To: RUST Randal <RRust@COVANSYS.com>, "WAI (w3c-wai-ig@w3.org)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi Randal,

They don't have to be :) The scanned documents are the worst. I have just
started in depth research about this subject and there are many ways to
improve a PDF-Adobe itself provides some good resources at their site as
well as plug ins for your Acrobat to help with accessibility when creating
them. Now to go improve all the PDFs I have created...

Cheers

Lisa