Four Hours, OCR, and a copy of HomeSite - (Was: Judgement in the SouthWest case.)

From: John Foliot - bytown internet <foliot@bytowninternet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:12:57 -0400
To: "WebAIM forum" <webaim@mailservice.cpd.usu.edu>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Please note that this should not be taken as a difinitive version... I did
my best vis-a-vis spell check, etc., but not being a lawyer, and in the
interest of speed, I cranked this hard.  Any errors or mistakes brought to
my attention will be corrected.  Please note that since this is an
unautorized version it will not stay there long.