Re: color issue regarding separation of presentation and content

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:49:51 +0100
To: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
CC: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Does svg allow for user control of the color experience?

my concern is that whilst an elaborate series of tools have been created
for site visitors and authors to manipulate text, the same cannot be
said for color.

There are tools under development, such as annotea, svg, and png, they
are not being discussed by WAI, and I for one have concerns about the
way the web is developing.

Jonathan