Re: Colors and the WCAG

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 10:23:21 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> (reaching into my memory, which tells me someone posted a proper reference to
> this list once which I think is the basis for what I am saying) that having

British Telecom Research produced an article on this several years ago.
They've suffered a re-branding resulting in mass link breaking by change
of site name, but Jonathon Chetwynd posted an updated URL recently.

Note that this is the research side of BT; BT's web sites are designed
by commercial quality designers, not usability researchers, somewhat like
most of W3C's member web sites are not valid HTML.  (I've not looked
recently, but a one time I had to turn off colours for their site, and
I have normal colour vision.)