Re: id and headers

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 17:04:27 -0400 (EDT)
To: Seth Rothberg <sethmr@bellatlantic.net>
cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Lots of screen-reading / voice output systems do. Unfortunately I think it is
something that screen magnifiers don't do, nor browsers themselves in any way
that is available in a standard user interface. Tablin does (it re-organises
tables in various ways to make them easier to read).

cheers

Chaals

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002, Seth Rothberg wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does any assistive technology or user agent take advantage of the hooks
>provided by the id and headers attributes for tables. And if any do they
>render tables that use them.
>
>Thanks,
>Seth

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22