Slashdot: Review of the glasshaus book "Constructing Accessible Websites"

From: Isofarro <w3evangelism@faqportal.uklinux.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:17:02 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

There's a review posted of the Glasshaus book "Constructing Accessible
Websites" - its a book I'm still reading and finding extremely useful and
invaluable. On the whole the review was quite favourable.

The full thread is here:

There was an interesting discussion, and I'm glad to see quite a few people
truely understand accessibility, and two posts caught my eye:

Mike Davies
Web Developer