Slashdot: Review of the glasshaus book "Constructing Accessible Websites"

From: Isofarro <w3evangelism@faqportal.uklinux.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:17:02 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

There's a review posted of the Glasshaus book "Constructing Accessible
Websites" - its a book I'm still reading and finding extremely useful and
invaluable. On the whole the review was quite favourable.

The full thread is here:
http://books.slashdot.org/books/02/10/03/1336243.shtml?tid=99

There was an interesting discussion, and I'm glad to see quite a few people
truely understand accessibility, and two posts caught my eye:

http://books.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=41397&cid=4453479

http://books.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=41397&cid=4453842

--
Mike Davies