Re: Accessibility changes to Movable Type 2.5

From: Timothy J. Luoma <lists@tntluoma.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 19:16:40 -0400
To: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
CC: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

This is indeed good news... I installed MT in the middle of reading
Mark's 30 Days series, and they had already added the Previous/Next
links.  I went through and made many of the changes to the templates,
but it's great that it is now the default.

(I can't believe it's only been a year since they released the first
MT... It seems like much longer)

TjL

--
OperaBlog: Beyond30               http://tntluoma.com/opera/beyond30/