Re: validator and refc delimiter

From: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:05:31 +0100
To: "Jukka Korpela" <jukka.korpela@tieke.fi>, "WAI List \(E-mail\)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Jukka

this works

http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/mini.cgi?membername=tuluum&url=http%3A//www.l
ive365.com/cgi-bin/mini.cgi%3Fmembername%3Dtuluum&tm=1033561327384

this does not
http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/mini.cgi?membername=tuluum&amp;url=http%3A//w
ww.live365.com/cgi-bin/mini.cgi%3Fmembername%3Dtuluum&amp;tm=1033561327384

live365 seems a fairly large concern as these things go....

jonathan