RE: VNC/Terminal Services/Citrix

From: Nissen, Dan E <Dan.Nissen@UNISYS.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:36:16 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I think Microsoft's implementation of Windows Terminal Server/Services
follows The International Telecommunications Union (ITU) T.120 standard for
data conferencing.  See http://www.imtc.org/ for T.120 specs.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q186607& has a
description of the protocol used by Terminal Services.

Dan