Re: Mozilla 1.2 and keyboard to activate links?

iris wrote:

> i found out about this only a few days ago and have
> been using the so-called 'typeaheadfind' since then
> quite a lot.  i haven't found it buggy at all and
> absolutely love it.

Indeed.... I have loved Opera's "inline find" for a long time.  Sounds
like Moz has copped another Opera feature ;-)

http://tntluoma.com/opera/lover/day13-inlinefind/

> i don't think it really works for cycling through
> links.  the tab key works better for that.

I still haven't found anything that matches Opera's CONTROL+J (which
will list all links on the page).  It also gives you a quick method to
see if your links will make sense when read out of context.

TjL

--
30 Days to becoming an Opera Lover
                                        http://www.tntluoma.com/switch