Manual validation

From: C. Bottelier <c.bottelier@iradis.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 21:01:11 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Many of the guidelines, checklists, and validation tools mention
that you should not only validate by using an automated tool,
but also using manual validation by people with disabilities.
I thoroughly searched the WAI website but could not find anything
on how and / or where to do that. I sometimes see request of
webpage authors on this list if someone can have at look at their
site, but I wonder if this list is the place for such requests. Just
imagine that accessibility becomes a well known issue amongst web authors,
then a couple of hundred maybe thousands of such requests would be posted here.

-----
Microsoft products are susceptible to a large variety of viruses, worms,
and other fauna.