Re: Is bobby correct?

From: Bill LaPlant <blaplant@census.gov>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:39:29 -0400
To: Daniel Hillier <DHillier@VisionICT.com>, Interest Group WAI <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
CC: blaplant@mindspring.com
Daniel  -- My rocommendation to those who are new to using the WAI
guidelines is to spend a little time with the WCAG "Curriculum for Web
Content Accessibility" <http://www.w3.org/WAI/wcag-curric/>.  It has
worked out examples of those recommendations for which such examples
make sense, and links back to technical rationale for each.  I have
found the confidence thus developed more than made up for the time spent
with the curriculum.

Bill LaPlant

--
William P. LaPlant, Jr.  Census; Rm.3000-4; Washington DC 20233
Computer Scientist       Phones:301-457-4887  home:703-360-9184