RE: Is bobby correct?

Using tables for layout is not accessible and therefore you cannot get a triple-A standard where tables are used, that is my understanding of it. If you must use tables for layout, Julian's suggestion is best.

However, there are alternatives that work well, although Netscape 4.x may cause problems.

Good luck