RE: AccVerify

From: Robert B. Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:59:55 -0400
To: "'Giorgio Brajnik'" <giorgio@usablenet.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: <jim@jimthatcher.com>, <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>

Giorgio,

I agree that these reviews are "Very" important. We did write the memo
and we did ask for supporting data. Since our discussion on this list we
are working off list with Jim again and many changes have already been
made. This work will continue.

Thank you for your comments. Hopefully all companies and reviewers will
work together to create great software and accurate reviews to help
solve real problems. Additionally, in my opinion, in order to comment on
the quality of a review one must validate its data and outcomes
themselves before adding their name in support.

I want to thank you for your comments. I am glad that you are pleased
with your products reviews.

Best Regards,
Rob Yonaitis