From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Nick Kew
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 1:12 PM
To: Jeanie Wells
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Internet stats regarding users with disabilities

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Jeanie Wells wrote:

> A previous message referred to jimthatcher.com as a source of information
> on evaluation and repair tools.  It is my understanding that this is a
> vendor website.  If you want correct information on ACCVerify, you might
> follow these links.  I am not a vendor.

Erm, if you're not a vendor, why are you promoting information on
exclusively one product?  Is it by any chance the product you happen
to be familiar with?

IIRC, the OP asked for more general info than individual products.
That's one reason I considered a reply pointing to my own pages
would not have been particularly appropriate.  But anyone reviewing
accessibility products should of course include the leading online
service (now also available in a desktop edition) at
<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/access/>.

--
Nick Kew