RE: AccVerify

From: Robert B. Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:55:04 -0400
To: <jim@jimthatcher.com>, "'Phill Jenkins'" <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Jim,

I Like this, OK Again:

- Please Respond with Every Inaccessible Form you noted on our Web
Site....
- Please Note in your Review Which Version you were testing for Each
Statement for your comments
- Please note that the Errors you reported as Not Exactly 508 can be
turned off or on by the user
- Disclosure is Always Great, Don't be offended... I Will donate every
penny made from our book to a charity you do the same Jim!, However, we
give the book away, some people because of guidelines cannot accept free
so they have to buy.
- Please configure our crawler correctly before using it and read about
robots.txt

Show Supporting Data Please and do not stand on I am Jim Thatcher so I
am above reproach. It is simple Jim your review is Invalid. How can you
even call it a review when you mix two products.

Make a claim that our forms are not labeled, did you check all one
hundred+.

I am not speaking for other vendors, but the arrogance that you show
here is sad. As I sad Jim, You have done good work, this Review is not
in that category.

Correct it!