Re: New Window inform

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, David Woolley wrote:

> > it does,  the only thing I get in LYNX is [enbed]
> > whatever that means
>
> [embed] refers to the proprietory embed element used for background

right, I knew that.  I guess what I meant was.  "How is this usable"??

 Bob

> sounds and other non-HTML, non-bitmapped, components of the page.  It
> would be OBJECT elements if OBJECT elements were implemented sensibly,
> but many SVG examples use it because of the poor implementation of
> OBJECT.
>
> It's not connected with pop-ups.

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks