Re: New Window inform

"Steve Vosloo" <stevenvosloo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:000c01c258ad$b1ce0290$130310ac@theijunction.icelogic.co.za...

> So it seems that to be truly accessible you need to warn the user
> explicitly, and do so as part of a link to cover the possibility of
> someone tabbing through the page.

I don't think doing it within the link is appropriate, since then the
link text doesn't make sense out of context, if I use one of my tools to
get a list of links within the page, the links that gives don't open in
new windows, so your link text doesn't make sense.  I really think the
options are don't use new windows, or leave it to the UA to tell the
user.

Jim.