Re: New Window inform

This will only work in advanced enough browsers with screenreaders
that understand it -- which is to say I would not bet anything on
any current technologies understanding it. :<  In theory, this should
work, as CSS2 was out YEARS ago, but this is sadly not the case.

--Kynn

Next Book: Teach Yourself CSS in 24       http://cssin24hours.com
Kynn on Web Accessibility ->>          http://kynn.com/+sitepoint