Re: washingtonpost.com 'Talking' Tax Forms For Blind Developed.htm

From: Joel Ward <ward_joel@bah.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:53:42 -0400
To: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I think this is great, sort of.  But PDF forms seem like overkill.  How are
the PDF forms better than standard HTML forms for this kind of application?

I guess one upside is that they can be filled out offline.  But if they are
meant to be filled online, why not just have a standard web page?

I'm sure there's more to the story than that one article, though, including
the reason they needed to make the forms PDFs.  Anyone know why?