Looking for Beta Testers

From: Robert B. Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:25:55 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello All,

HiSoftware is looking for beta testers for our new web based
accessibility testing tool. Based on our award winning AccVerify. More
information can be found at:
http://www.hisoftware.com/press/accmonwt.html. This Web based beta
requires no special beta agreements. It allows for total customization
of all accessibility settings for Section 508, or WCAG.

Anyone interested please send me a mail off the list, beta should start
on Thursday Afternoon and go for 5 Days.

Best Regards
Rob Yonaitis

HiSoftware wins the 2002 da Vinci Award
Category: Electronics & Information Technology.
http://www.esd.org/davinci_awards_prog.htm