Re: tab order in pages

Well, I would log this as a bug with Bobby - the implicit order is very often
the sensible one in HTML documents.

(It is more likely to be in SVG, SMIL, and other multidimensional areas that
a different tab order is useful...)

just my 2 cents worth

Cheers

Chaals

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, RUST Randal wrote:

>I'm testing some pages in BOBBY, and it's giving me a Priority 3 User Check
>concerning logical tab order.  If I don't do anything to alter the default
>tab order on the page, then what is the point of adding the tabindex
>attribute throughout the page?
>
>Randal Rust
>Covansys, Inc.
>Columbus, OH

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22