Re: Inappropriate use of WAI IG list [was: Re: Sorry about the spam. . .]

Judy,

I offered the apology in respect to bothering list
members that simply didn't want to be bothered with
that type of message. I hadn't realized it would be
taken so offensively. Again my aplogies to you and
other members of the list. It was bad judgement on my
part.

Sincerely,
Fernando dos Santos