Sorry about the spam. . .

From: Fernando dos Santos <fdossantos@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 08:33:15 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hello all,

I apologize for going way off topic here, to what
might even be considered span. I'm an out of work
interface developer and have been pounding the
pavement since April, so I've gotten to the point that
"Heck, it can't hurt."

I'd like to simply put out a call for any freelance or
permanet work that any of the list members may have
available. Below you'll find a link to my resume for
your review.

http://homepage.mac.com/fdossantos/

Thank you for your patience. Again, please accept my
apologies if this has offended you.

-Fernando dos Santos