Re: Click here

More to the point, it is difficult to imagine what context would be chosen.
Without some heavywieght natural language processing it is difficult to do
more than make a guess at how much of the surrounding stuff should be
included.

Authoring hypertext seems to me a skill that involves working out what link
text should be.

just my tuppence.

chaals