From: David Poehlman [mailto:poehlman1@comcast.net]
Sent: 09 August 2002 14:49
To: Lynn Alford; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Click here

print the page out as text or turn off images or find a demo lf a screen
reader and do as al suggests or do as al suggests without a screen reader
and ask your coleague to think of what is highlighted as all that is known
about the current link.  make sure images are off.  If you can find a way to
get just a list of links on the page, show her that.  Also, have her ask her
self, what might happen if the links really told the story?

VirusChecked by the Incepta Group plc