Frames and accessibility

From: Jim Byrne <j.byrne@gcal.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 09:28:07 +0100
To: W3c_Access <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I have published some short notes about accessible Web design and the use of
frames on the Making Connections Unit Website at
http://www.mcu.org.uk/articles/noframes.html

I don't think frames are a good idea - but I know there are plenty of people
who don't agree. I would appreciate any feedback.

All the best,
Jim
--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Services: Website Accessibility Audits, Accessible Web design, Accessible
Website Management Training.

The Making Connections Unit: http://www.mcu.org.uk/
Scottish Disability Information Mailing list: