Frames and accessibility

From: Jim Byrne <j.byrne@gcal.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 09:28:07 +0100
To: W3c_Access <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I have published some short notes about accessible Web design and the use of
frames on the Making Connections Unit Website at

I don't think frames are a good idea - but I know there are plenty of people
who don't agree. I would appreciate any feedback.

All the best,
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the

Services: Website Accessibility Audits, Accessible Web design, Accessible
Website Management Training.

The Making Connections Unit: http://www.mcu.org.uk/
Scottish Disability Information Mailing list: