From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Jim Ley
Sent: Monday, 29 July 2002 11:50 PM
To: W3c-Wai-Ig
Subject: Re: standard key mappings

"Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
> The basic problem is that the user base won't insist on a single
standard.
> That's not actualy unreasonable - the world is a big place, and
different
> people want different things.

And have different abilities with a keyboard,  copy from clipboard works
with shift+insert and ctrl+v - the second of these is I find tricky to use -
but I can't imagine anyone would suggest to all the other windows users
should stop using the alternative their used to in favour of one they
probably don't even realise works.

Jim.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.