Re: standard key mappings

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:50:17 -0000
To: "W3c-Wai-Ig" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

"Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
> The basic problem is that the user base won't insist on a single
standard.
> That's not actualy unreasonable - the world is a big place, and
different
> people want different things.

And have different abilities with a keyboard,  copy from clipboard works
with shift+insert and ctrl+v - the second of these is I find tricky to
use - but I can't imagine anyone would suggest to all the other windows
users should stop using the alternative their used to in favour of one
they probably don't even realise works.

Jim.