Re: A-Z to Deaf Blindness Resource

From: Tom Gilder <w3c@tom.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:21:05 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

On Monday, July 22, 2002, 3:38:35 PM, Harvey Bingham wrote:
> Informative, personal, with many useful links.
> http://www.deafblind.com/info-db.html

Excellent site.

I showed it to a few developers, and interestingly it made them seem to look up
and take notice about web accessibility a bit.

I never like playing on people's disabilities - as in making developers feel
sorry for disabled people - but it really seems to work. If you humanize web
accessibility, people care. If you show them browser stats, they won't.

--
Tom Gilder
http://tom.me.uk/