RE: Accessible forms in XHTML

From: RUST Randal <RRust@COVANSYS.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:28:53 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

>Can you tell me whether you also used <optgroup> and did you
>also put "label
>for" for it?
>
>Bobby complaint that I did not label it, but the example in
>WCAG-techniques
>11.2 also  does not show a label for-element.

Ineke,

Thanks for reminding me of this.  I tried adding the OPTGROUP once, and
Bobby still gave me an error.  So I just dropped it.  The site should launch
sometime early next week.  When it does, I'll post it to the list.

There is a similar, but limited, example available at:
http://www.r2communications.com/cssTests/form_final.htm.  This particular
example may not be as compliant as I'd like.  I haven't looked at the markup
for it in some time.

Randal