Re: compatibility

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:52:39 -0400
To: RUST Randal <RRust@COVANSYS.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

the reality is that we should express what is needed and not demean
people.  upgrading is not a solution as has been stated so let's use the
correct nomenclature for it.  Better yet, let's do our best to find a
way not to have to use it at all.  Wait a minute.  How about, please
upgrade to the latest version of your graphical or text browser of
choice for greatest enjoyment if possible.