Re: icons, symbols anywhere?

Danny, there are a number of these systems. Bliss symbols is one I know of
(but these symbols are copyright, so check before you use them). There is a
project done in Belgium to create a symbol-based chat / email system, and
there is another one produced in Denmark, that I have seen. I suspect there
are more...

cheers

Chaals