accessible sites in i-mode

From: Ineke van der Maat <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 19:50:58 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello,

Can you tell me how accessible is a site in i-mode?

I can see my sites in i-mode without the .jpg-images as my xhtml 1.1 is nearing
XHTML basic and  I don't use tables for layout.

I-mode does not recognize (nested) tables and frames.  The mobile phone  in
which I looked  at my sites,  could not recognize tables at all.

How can I make the so called emojis accessible? And how to change their default
colours when I don't want to use the font-element and CSS can not be used?

I hope anybody has already experience with accessible sites in i-mode.

Thanks in advance and greetings

Ineke van der Maat