RE: accessible navigation

I should add that this would be useful to user agents (pda's and cell phones
as 2 frequent examples) which don't employ a mouse, but rather some other
form of navigation such as tabbing.  I guess I should also qualify that
"clear" navigation is important - which includes clear instructions to
users.

Assuming that the "Return To Top of Page" went to the named anchor being
used for the "Skip Nav" function, it would likely take the user to the point
past the persistant navigation (the top of the page's "content"), whereas
the "Return to Site Navigation" would (presuamably) bring them to the
absolute top of the page.  (In both of these examples, I am referring to the
structure of the document, not the physical layout)

JF