Accessibility: the myth of ugly

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:44:38 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Jeffrey "Jeffy the Z" Zeldman's posting du jour:

It plugs me to a certain extent, and Zeldman is reiterating some
points from my book (about which: my designer and I spent all day
just *beginning* the task of incorporating 2,000 proofreading
corrections), but it's still pretty solid. And because Zeldman wrote
it, every with-it designer on the Web will read it.

And open question for the moment: Why *doesn't* Bobby's site
validate in Bobby?

        Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
        Accessibility articles, resources, and critiques: