De: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]En
nombre de Access Systems
Enviado el: miercoles, 03 de julio de 2002 18:51
Para: Simon White
CC: David Sloan; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Asunto: RE: HandiCapZero

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Simon White wrote:

now that works, in English too!

Bob
Renaldo rules!!!!!!

> Just noticed that I forgot the link. Oops, one of those days...

http://www.confortdelecture.com/cgi-bin/profil/getfar.cgi?x=2&id=8&b=00FFFF&
f=990033&s=5&pseudo=simonwhite&password=ch0colate&a=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2ehandi
capzero%2eorg%2fservices%2ffifa%2fcoupe_du_monde_2002%2eshtml%3fpart%3d7%26l
ang%3den%26d%3d1

> It's long so you may need to cut and paste (sorry if I just told you all
to suck eggs, no offence meant)

> Regards
>
> Simon

The site does not require anyone to hand over an email address, you just
have to create a nickname and password so that you can access the site each
time with your visual parameters. The site does, however, rely on JavaScript
to do this. However, I have just accessed the site in Lynx without having to
enter any information, although there are some areas that could be
improved...

http://www.handicapzero.org/services/fifa/coupe_du_monde_2002.shtml?part=7&l
> > ang=en
> > [3] http://www.justvanilla.com

> > VirusChecked by the Incepta Group plc
> >

>    ASCII Ribbon Campaign                        accessBob
>     NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
>     NO MSWord docs in e-mail                    Access Systems, engineers
>     NO attachments in e-mail,  *LINUX powered*   access is a civil right

*#